Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Life Insurance Premiums Expected to Decline By 4 Percent In 2007, Says the Insurance Information Institute. Rates Fall to Lowest Level Ever.

Premiums for individual life insurance - both term life and "permanent" insurance - will drop, on average, by four percent in 2007, according to the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.).

"This continues a generally downward trend in life insurance premiums, which began several decades ago," said I.I.I. economist and life insurance spokesperson Dr. Steven Weisbart. "The four percent drop projected for 2007 is in line with the average five percent per year drop beginning in 2000," added Dr. Weisbart. "The result is that, in 2006, premiums are less than half of what they were over a decade ago."

Life Insurance Premiums Expected to Decline By 4 Percent In 2007, Says the Insurance Information Institute.  Rates Fall to Lowest Level Ever.
Source: Insurance News Net

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?