Monday, December 11, 2006

 

Why My Fixed Annuity is My Smartest Investment

Recently, a few misguided financial pundits have questioned the wisdom of buying annuities. Their concerns don’t hold up in the real world, however.

I have diligently saved money for retirement, both in a 401(k) plan and post-tax vehicles, for almost 30 years. With a suspicion that my stock/bond fund returns have been substandard, I recently completed an eye-opening analysis of my investments.

What appalled me is just how miserably they performed.

Let’s face the harsh truth. The vast majority of Americans do not have the ability or the discipline to manage their stock and bond fund investments...

Life Insurance Selling: Why My Fixed Annuity is My Smartest Investment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?