Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Your Life Has Changed Over the Past Year; But Has Your Insurance Kept Up?

Major purchases and lifestyle changes such as marriage, divorce or retirement can have a profound effect on your insurance, according to the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.)

β€œTo make the most of your insurance dollars, it is very important that you let your insurance agent or company representative know about alterations to your home and other major events in your life,” says Jeanne M. Salvatore, senior vice president and consumer spokesperson for the I.I.I. β€œA great way to start the new year off on a firm financial footing is to discuss your current insurance needs with your agent, broker or company representative to make sure that it is up-to-date.”

Your Life Has Changed Over the Past Year; But Has Your Insurance Kept Up?
Source: Village Soup

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?